Job Content :
As a Cloud Architect you will enable organizations to leverage cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and public cloud platforms, you can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
- Create cloud roadmaps, taking into account cloud’s capacity, efficiency and ecosystem security into consideration.
- Experience in public cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience in DevOps and Agile methodology
- Experience with automation, Infrastructure as Code, configuration management and deployment scripting using PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform, Python, Azure CLI, etc.
- Experience in Containers - Docker/Kubernetes architectures
- Background in IT engineering
- Troubleshooting skills in complex customers’ issues
- Analytical capacity to find the fastest and most suitable solution
- Ability to anticipate and take initiative to ensure effective technology watch
- Autonomy, information sharing and team spirit
- Customer centric – service oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French & English
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.