Job Content :
As a Cloud DevOps Architect, you will manage the software development process and design an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently. Your responsibilities as a DevOps Architect will include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality Information Technology architecture.
Your responsabilities will be to
- Demonstrate strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills by leveraging the latest trends in technologies such as cloud, AI, and big data
- Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged;
- Analyze, execute, and streamline DevOps practices
- Facilitate development process and operations
- Establish a suitable DevOps channel across the organization
- Design a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process
- Architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices
Guide developers and operation teams in case of an issue
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options (Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP)
- Experience with automation, Infrastructure as Code, configuration management and deployment scripting using PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform, Python, Azure CLI, etc.
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Deep experience in Azure IAAS (with good fundamentals in network and security) as well as PAAS. Good understanding of all Azure, AWS and GCP services.
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organizational strategy and ability to design information systems to deliver that strategy
- Strong expertise in DevOps, Agile methodologies, containers, and CI/CD (Azure DevOps/Jenkins)
- Experience with software and product development lifecycle (incl. coding, coding standards and reviews, source control, testing, debugging, build, deployment and operations)
- Leadership skills
- solid operational experience
- Configuration management proficiency
- Highly innovative
- You are fluent in French and English
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.