Job Content :
As a Cloud Service Architect, your objective is to ensure that customers receive Service Design & Service Management processes which contractually and operationally meet their requirements. These deliverables are produced by you in collaboration with other business units. As a Service Architect you will be responsible for the design of Service Offerings, the Service Design and Implementation for customers.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Participate in complex deals presales phase for service design consultancy
- Review the commercial proposal and SoW to detect any ﬂaw or misalignment with the service delivery capabilities.
- Service organisation design
- Service management process/procedure definition
- Customer engagement (to agree processes & interfaces)
- Service reporting design
- Service management tool design
- Service management / design proposals to customers
- Service management consultancy
- Define self-service delivery & management: Identify requirements and define specifications for the self-service delivery function, service request fulfilment, and management operations to be performed for service instances.
- Define service management: Identify requirements and automation functionality for service management processes such as change and configuration, incident and problem, monitoring and event management, patch management, availability and resiliency, and backup and recovery.
- Define security: Define requirements for authentication, auditing, data protection, governance, and audit.
- Define billing and rating: Define metrics for cloud service rating and charging, and requirements for billing.
- Experience in public cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure) and their service delivery models and reporting.
- Proven experience on IT environments and ITIL based Service Management.
- Experience in Hosting and Managed Service Business
- Service Design/Architecture experience.
- Service Implementation background.
- Service Management Tool Design & Specification experience.
- Customer centric – service oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French and English
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record