Proximus Luxembourg SA unites the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 700 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.
Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with less than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group, the main provider of telephony, internet, television and ICT services in Belgium.
It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg.
Your Mission :
As a Customer Experience officer (CEX) you will bridge the gap between the customer and Tango. You will have to ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient and effective. Your purpose is to increase customer satisfaction, customer engagement and gains more referrals for our brand.
The core responsibilities are:
- Design & improve the customer experience: begins with understanding each customer cluster and their specific needs. You must set a clear vision so that the entire process is transparent for the client and secure they know what to expect. The improvements are fostered by gathering customer feedback and incorporate it into the correspondent journey to raise the overall customer experience.
- Increase customer satisfaction, engagement, and advocacy: you will use information from the customer experience to gain insights from the customer’s unique perspective, aiming to enhance the customer experience and cultivate customer engagement. For that, you will focus on each touchpoint within our customer journey to seize each reasonable chance to make their experience remarkable.
Goals and activities
- Seize and promote opportunities to consistently improve the Tango experience
- Map the customer journeys and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client’s behalf
- Develop listening points in the customer journey (collect structured data for route cause analysis), create or adopt mechanisms to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience (data interpretation), define strategies to address priorities and build action plans that result in achieving established goals related to customer experience and quality
- Think holistically about business impact when making customer experience improvement decisions. Promote team understanding of trade-offs, downstream impact, and coordinate the deployment
- Continually review and evolve the set of processes Tango uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the customer and the brand throughout the lifecycle
- Guide and support the CBU teams in effective client issues resolution. Collaborate with the different departments, being responsible to audit journeys, set improvement paths and promoting their deployment as well as controlling the end result (secure delivery and impact)
- Collaborate with Customer Care team to address identified “Service” pain points and improve “Service support” journeys aiming to increase customer satisfaction and quality
- Collaborate with Loyalty and Retention team to deploy customer journey improvements that will drive customer retention and reduce churn
- Collaborate with Marketing team on the improvement of the different stages of the product usage journeys, aiming to deliver relevant insights and improvement actions that will result on a higher quality of products and services
- Collaborate with Sales team on the improvement of the different purchase journeys, enhancing leads conversion, as well as providing insights and recommendations on the steps necessary to deploy more effective purchase experiences that will result on an augmentation of gross gain and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for Customer experience tracking, reporting on key KPIs such as: Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT/TRIM) and Customer Effort Score (CES)
Your Profile :
You have a Master Degree
A previous similar experience of at least 3 years
Good analytical skills and ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly
Good creativity and entrepreneurship
Customer driven mentality
Team player, highly dedicated and accountable
Languages: Fluent in French and English; German and/or Luxembourgish is a plus
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.