IT Infrastructure Architect (m/f)
About Proximus Luxembourg:
Proximus Luxembourg, which comes from the merger of Telindus and Tango, is a subsidiary of the Proximus Group, the leading provider of telephony, Internet, TV and ICT services in Belgium.
It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg. It also supports Luxembourg start-ups through its investment in the Digital Tech Fund and its participation in Luxembourg House of Financial Technologies.
Created in January 2019, Proximus Luxembourg SA brings together the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 650 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.
Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with less than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.
Job Content :You will be responsible for definition of datacenter infrastructures and architectures for several domains included in technical portfolio. You will be a technical leader in multiple datacenter IT infrastructure domains.
You will assist project and bid teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
You will also be responsible of defining and maintaining standard architectures for Telindus hosting services.
Your main activities:
- Architectural studies and technical documentation, design and review of strategies, policies and best practices
- Participation in product evaluation and project management
- Supervise policies and standard operating procedures (SOP) definition to be used by the operational teams
- Impact assessments for changes
- Technical Lifecycle management of the infrastructure used for the technological domain
- Provides technical lead for concerned technological domains
- In-depth technical knowledge of the concerned domains (Senior Level in network and network security)
- Organizational skills and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management
- Team working ability, communication and leadership skills
- Capability to manage small technical projects
- Capable to lead gap analysis in several technical domains in a technical due diligence context
- Capable to produce concise technical documentation
- Solid documentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills as you will be required to present to internal customers as well as the executive team
- Solid problem solving skills required
- Fluency in French and English
- Experience with systems integration and service oriented architecture models
- Experience with Transition and Transformation projects
- TOGAF 9 with Technology Reference Models and IIIRM
- Experience with Core virtualization infrastructure
- Storage technologies
- Network and Security technologies
- Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Identity management
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.