Junior consultant (F/M)
Publiée le 05/08/2022
- Rue Du Puits Romain
- Informatique Consulting
Junior consultant (F/M)
About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg is a leading historical player in the ICT & Telecoms markets. Proximus Luxembourg addresses both residential and business markets through its commercial brands Tango, Telindus and more recently Codit.
With PSF support status, the company has almost 750 employees. All these experts share a passion for digital technology, a spirit of openness and innovation, and a desire to simplify, connect and make their customers' personal and professional activities ever more secure.
Proximus Luxembourg is actively contributing to the acceleration of Luxembourg's digitalisation and its economic influence through the development of connectivity, resilient infrastructures and 5G, as well as innovative technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IoT.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group (Euronext Brussels: PROX), provider of digital services and communication solutions operating in the Belgian and international markets.
Codit Luxembourg - Connecting is everything
In Luxembourg, Codit is a brand of Proximus Luxembourg dedicated to the corporate market.
The Codit team leverages scalable Microsoft Azure technologies backed by seamless integration across platforms, applications and data sources to convert data into actionable business insights.
Codit provides next-level consultancy, technology, and managed services to organisations worldwide and successfully helps them reduce operational costs, improve efficiency and enhance communication by integrating people, applications, and things.
Both Codit and Telindus are key players within their respective domains: by combining these skills, Proximus Luxembourg is able to provide integrated 360° digital solutions, helping companies to drive their business through their entire journey of digital transformation.- www.codit.eu
- Are you looking to work at a people-centric organisation that values your contribution? Do you want to be an integral part of a growing team not just in Luxembourg but across Europe? Do you want to become a Microsoft Azure technology specialist? Does this sound like you?
- Codit Luxembourg is growing fast and need talented people to join our team of Microsoft experts, to help us come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for our high calibre clients.
- The Junior Consultant at Codit Luxembourg supports the whole team to grow our business. The role will focus on delivering a customer-centric experience by supporting workstreams to resolve technical challenges and provide solutions for our clients.
- Codit in Luxembourg is one of the brands used by Proximus Luxembourg and provides services in relation to innovation and next-level technical consultancy to leading brands worldwide.
- Codit Luxembourg provides consultancy, advisory and professional services on Data activities including data governance, data integration, data analytics and insights, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
- You have a passion working with our clients and other delivery team members to create and deliver quality solutions on time to budget
- You collaborate in the workstreams of client projects
- You participate in discussions with clients and the delivery team to estimate, create and deliver solutions
- You deliver the defined client objectives within the designated time frame
- You support pre-sales activities and develop positive client relationships
- You support the development of process and procedure improvements
- BA in Computer Science, similar technical discipline or demonstratable experience
- 2+ years’ experience in creating solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Experience in supporting the development of integrated solutions using Azure Integration Services
- Familiar with one or more Azure services – Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure IoT, Azure APIM
- Experience with API/App services using REST and OpenAPI standards
- Knowledge of C#
- Personable approach with the willingness to work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Desire to implement development best practices
- Strong understanding of web technologies and excellent development skills
- Solutions orientated with a positive attitude and professional demeanour
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.