About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg is a leading historical player in the ICT & Telecoms markets. Proximus Luxembourg addresses both residential and business markets through its commercial brands Tango, Telindus and more recently Codit.
With PSF support status, the company has almost 750 employees. All these experts share a passion for digital technology, a spirit of openness and innovation, and a desire to simplify, connect and make their customers' personal and professional activities ever more secure.
Proximus Luxembourg is actively contributing to the acceleration of Luxembourg's digitalisation and its economic influence through the development of connectivity, resilient infrastructures and 5G, as well as innovative technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IoT.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group (Euronext Brussels: PROX), provider of digital services and communication solutions operating in the Belgian and international markets.
Telindus Luxembourg – Share more than technologies!
Telindus is a brand of Proximus Luxembourg.
Founded in 1979, Telindus Luxembourg accompanies all organizations in their digital transformation, by providing holistic ICT & Telecommunication solutions, as well as tailored support services. Its areas of expertise include Telecommunication Services, ICT Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud, Digital Finance Solutions, Cybersecurity, Business Applications, Managed Services and Training.
Always in search of innovation, Telindus works daily to boost the growth of its customers.
Job Content :
Are you looking to work at a people-centric organisation that values your contribution? Do you want to be an integral part of a growing team not just in Luxembourg but across Europe? Are you a Microsoft Azure technology specialist who wants to continue to develop your leadership footprint? Does this sound like you?
Codit Luxembourg is growing fast and need talented people to join our team of Microsoft experts, to help us come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for our high calibre clients.
As a Lead Architect and Team Lead, you will work in close collaboration with the CTO, CINO and the domain leads to guarantee the overall technical quality and competencies through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, you will coach all employees within the local organization.
You will be responsible for helping defining the technological strategy in collaboration with the CTO, and for implementing it within the local organization. You will work together with the different domain leads to help making them ready to achieve the company’s strategic goals, established in the company’s strategic plan.
Additionally, you will also execute pre-sales activities in support of sales and other pre-sales resources. You will help forming the content of answers to RFP’s and reviews proposals which have been made during other pre-sales activities.
Codit in Luxembourg is one of the brands used by Proximus Luxembourg and provides services in relation to innovation and next-level technical consultancy to leading brands worldwide.
Codit Luxembourg provides consultancy, advisory and professional services on Data activities including data governance, data integration, data analytics and insights, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
YOUR OPERATIONAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and establish the company’s technical vision and strategy in collaboration with the CTO and the local management team. Follow up on all aspects of the company’s technological development in your local organization
- Communicate Codit’s technology strategy to partners, employees, customers, management
- Provide technical expertise towards the Domains in a fashion that supports the company’s objective, culture, mission and values
- In collaboration with the CTO and the domain leads, support and conducts research & development activities and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation
- Play an active role in pre-sales activities during the sales process
- Actively participate in solution architecture for Codit’s customers
- Drive the Technical relationship with the local Microsoft organization by collaborating with the different Microsoft people
- Channel the information obtained from Microsoft through Codit’s organization
- Responsible for R&D initiatives within Codit organization
- Govern the Software Development Office within Codit organization
- Enforce different best practices and policies which are established within Codit
- Be responsible for guidelines and practices such as ALM, Source control and release management
- Assure technical advisory and quality assurance
- You have in depth technical experience within the Codit domains (Microsoft Azure technology) allowing you to communicate the technical strategy towards the local organization
- You have commercial skills to participate in pre-sales activities and strategic consultancy
- Writing white papers and blog posts is nothing strange to you
- You feel comfortable to speak in public speaking and you have the talent to inspire other people
- You have empathy and excellent communication skills, allowing you to collaborate with different team members in different country
- You are fluent in English with an additional high level language skills
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.