About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg is a leading historical player in the ICT & Telecoms markets. Proximus Luxembourg addresses both residential and business markets through its commercial brands Tango, Telindus and more recently Codit.
With PSF support status, the company has almost 750 employees. All these experts share a passion for digital technology, a spirit of openness and innovation, and a desire to simplify, connect and make their customers' personal and professional activities ever more secure.
Proximus Luxembourg is actively contributing to the acceleration of Luxembourg's digitalisation and its economic influence through the development of connectivity, resilient infrastructures and 5G, as well as innovative technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IoT.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group (Euronext Brussels: PROX), provider of digital services and communication solutions operating in the Belgian and international markets.
Telindus Luxembourg – Share more than technologies!
Telindus is a brand of Proximus Luxembourg.
Founded in 1979, Telindus Luxembourg accompanies all organizations in their digital transformation, by providing holistic ICT & Telecommunication solutions, as well as tailored support services. Its areas of expertise include Telecommunication Services, ICT Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud, Digital Finance Solutions, Cybersecurity, Business Applications, Managed Services and Training.
Always in search of innovation, Telindus works daily to boost the growth of its customers.– www.telindus.lu
As a PMO Team Leader, you will be responsible for the overall effectiveness of the PMO function within the PMO Corporate IT team and encompasses:
- Management of project delivery to agreed budget and timescales
- Management of project delivery to agreed quality measures
- Adherence to governance including process, policy and procedures
- Escalation point for Project Managers within the team
- Accompaniment of Digitalization Program of the Company.
- Utilisation and adoption of agreed best practices within projects to deliver successful outcomes
- Coaching and development of Project Management with which to drive talent
- Collaboration within function to drive functional improvements
- Collaboration with project dependent functions to deliver successful outcomes
- Collaboration with project dependent functions to drive process improvements
- Drive a customer led approach to Project Delivery
- Escalation point for Project Management within the team
- Manage and govern financial project controls
- Manage and govern project reporting to ensure consistent delivery of on-time and on-budget projects
- Manage and govern business satisfaction to ensure high business satisfaction
- Implement and manage project controls to assess overall delivery performance including KPI’s and metrics
- Contribute and support system initatives with which to drive continual improvement.
- Experience of managing the delivery of Telco/IT projects into corporate organisations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good influencing, interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Strong people management skills with the ability to manage a team of people
- Detail orientated with a process drive approach to delivering successful outcomes
- Experience in managing project budgets, understanding key commercial levers and drivers
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Ability to work independently and to manage own time
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic multi-national environment
- Fluency in both French and English.
- If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.