- Be a part of the Corporate IT team
- Collaborate with BA and architects to deliver innovative solutions.
- Influence, develop and implement innovative solutions to improve and enrich the software solution portfolio
- Good experience in working with development teams and business representative.
- Experienced in software engineering throughout a relevant professional experience.
- Deep Knowledge on PowerBuilder development framework.
- Strong skills in Database Operation: SQL query language (Sybase, MSSQL).
- Knowledge in Microsoft SSIS is considered as an asset.
- Good Knowledge/Experience on ICT business process, in particular on accounting and logistics processes
- Ability to learn new frameworks.
- Team player who is flexible and able to work with end-users and production issues simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to clearly communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning to both technical and non-technical team members
- High listening and analytical skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines
- Technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Creativity in addressing technical challenges / problem solver
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Languages: French is a must, English, German and / or Luxembourgish considered an asset