Security Engineer (F/M)
Telindus powered by Tango is a leader in converged ICT and telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become “Telindus powered by Tango” to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With almost 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
- Install, deploy, manage and operate security solutions
- Testing of new configuration, equipment and releases
- Reporting on network/security usage and performance
- Participate to project and deployment of new security architecture
- Deliver technical solutions and improve the level of protection of the system
- Develop the technical documentation regarding the operational procedures
- Be part in the security incident response process
- Help the IT teams to create security awareness.
- Master’s degree in IT
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of IT security
- Technical knowledge of current operating systems, network hardware, protocols and standards
- Excellent knowledge in:
- Firewall Next Generation (VPN, IPS, Anti-malware, Sandbox, URL Filtering)
- Mail & Web gateways
- DNS & DHCP solution
- Remote Access solution
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting networks problems (VPN, Proxy)
- Fluent in English and French. German would be an asset
- Strong problem solving
- Working independently and self-managing time
- Working with a strong customer focus
- Understand complex technical situations and providing recommendations.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.