Security Product Manager (m/f)
About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg SA unites the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 700 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.
Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with less than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group, the main provider of telephony, internet, television and ICT services in Belgium.
It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg.
Job Content :
The (cyber) Security Product Manager has one focus: securing the digital journey of our customers and protecting the ecosystem by seeking new clients for improving their security posture.
Member of the Security Practice, the (cyber) Security Product Manager is managing the security products’ portfolio to ensure the development, the coherence both internally in Luxembourg but also in liaison with the Proximus Group, the efficiency, the profitability, the maximum sales and minimum churn. On-top, a specific attention will be set to the development of Managed Security Services by following the Product Management approach in place in Proximus Luxembourg S.A and by seizing opportunities of productization from the Professional Services initiatives already in place to our customers. He/She is
- developping products by identifying potential products,
- conducting market research,
- generate product requirements,
- determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction,
- working with marketing teams to ensure that customer affecting changes/launches are communicated correctly and in a timely fashion,
- working with internal staff, managing the process of any changes in time,
- working with relevant Security Practice departments to manage projects from concept to delivery, and
- ensuring that management are kept appraised of progress and notified of any important deviation from the plans.
- Have very good organization skills, with the ability to follow-up on requests, set priorities and respect deadlines (previous experience driving transformational projects is preferred)
- Ability to dive deep into technical requirements when needed
- Fascinated by evolving technologies
- Be customer-minded and results-oriented
- Strong office application skills (e.g. Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Project …) and the willingness to develop those further
- Enjoys working and collaborating together with other departments with a positive mindset in any situation
- Have a positive “can do” attitude
- Be willing to quickly learn, develop, and improve results
- Have excellent written and spoken French and English
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.