Security Solution Sales (m/f)
About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg SA unites the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 700 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.
Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with less than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group, the main provider of telephony, internet, television and ICT services in Belgium.
It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg.
Job Content :
The (cyber) Security Solution Sales has one focus: securing the digital journey of our customers and protecting the ecosystem by seeking new clients for improving their security posture.
Member of the Security Practice, the (cyber) Security Solution Sales is working to prospects new clients and to develop the portfolio of (cyber)security services and solutions offered to existing clients and key customers to achieve assigned sales targets. He/She is
- striving to build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships,
- generating new sales with each client account and prospect new clients,
- maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and seek avenues to gain new potential clients,
- collaborating with the pre-sales team to maximize profit by upselling or cross-selling, and meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Good to very good knowledge on (cyber)Security: principles, solutions, services, mechanisms (preventive, defensive, detective, reactive, offensive and predictive), trends, threats, events, legal context…
- Good to very good knowledge on (cyber)Security market, especially the Luxembourgish ecosystem and associated key stakeholders either from public or private sector
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Previous work experience in sales, management, account management, or relevant experience
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- At least fluent in French and English
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.