Willing to work within a European Institution?
Then you might be interested in the following offer. We are currently looking for a :
Administrative Assistant (M/F)
Your tasks :
- To work on the monitoring of deadlines, organisation of meetings and appointments;
- To assist your team in the various processes and the follow-up of projects;
- To finalise, distribute and file documents and reports;
- To handle internal/external phoning and mailing;
- To keep statistics and work plan up-to-date and respect the procedures;
- To input information in the database and ensure the follow-up when required;
- To fulfill various secretarial tasks (planning, ,agenda, business trips, ...);
Your profile :
- You obtained a Bachelor Degree in either HR, Legal, Business Administration or International Studies;
- You acquired at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- You speak fluently French (C1) and English (C1)
- Any other EU language known is an asset;
- Your skills in IT are sufficient to easily work with MS Office (Excel, Word, PP), and learn new ones quickly;
- You are open-minded, you enjoy multi-cultural environments and integrate easily in a team;
- You are open to work through temporary contracts;
- You are available immediatly and you can quickly start working in Luxembourg;
Interested? Feeling like this experience could be a good opportunity for you right now?
Then please apply through the appropriate link and we will get back to you if your profile matches the requirements.