Willing to work within a European Institution?
Then you might be interested in the following offer. We are currently looking for a :
Business Analyst (M/F)
You will execute key processes of various complexities, ensuring the overall quality of the unit’s output, such as:
- Analyse, coordinate and write business cases on NOW (Front-to-Back Instructions system) projects of variable complexity in the area of lending operations;
- Provide business support and monitor the NOW mailbox in order to solve any issues reported by the final users;
- Register change requests in the EIB-related System (SmartIT and JIRA), specify the detailed requirements, follow-up and inform the final users when the solution is delivered;
- Execute User Acceptance Tests (UAT) to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet objectives;
- Promote EIB Web portal (ClientConnect) to Bank’s clients;
- Provide business support to Banks’s clients already connected to ClientConnect application, as contact point for the Back-Office Lending Divisions.
- You have acquired experience in the Banking / Financial field as Business Analyst;
- Your professional experience includes activities in a financial Institution in Front, Middle or Back Office, or as Business Consultant in Banking/Finance domains;
- You speak fluently English (C1) and have a good command of French (B2);
- You have proven knowledge of financial instruments (Loan, Equity/Fund, Guarantee, etc), and the relevant business processes (such as post-disbursement event processing);
- Your knowledge also includes project management principles, methods and practices;
- You are skilled in computer sciences and an expert EXCEL user;
- The knowledge of SQL and of VBA or another programming language would be considered as advantage;
- You enjoy teamwork and multi-cultural environments;
- You are able to work independently and keen to learn;
- You are immediately free for a 6-month opportunity !
Interested? Feeling like this experience could be a good opportunity for you right now?
Then please apply through the appropriate link and we will get back to you if your profile matches the requirements :-)