Our client is a Private Bank - In order to reinforce its team, we are currently looking for a :
Depositary Controls Specialist (m/f) – Permanent position
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
You will on a daily basis communicate (amongst others) with the Fund Services Department of the Bank and you will liaise with Clients, Counterparties and the Regulator.
Your main duties and responsibilities include the Oversight and Controls related to AIFs and UCITS relevant regulations and in particular:
· Subs/Red Control review: Reconciliation outstanding units / review amounts paid and received / late trading control, etc.;
· NAV calculation review: Cash reconciliation / Benchmark and NAV variation / Stale Prices / valuation of positions / performances fees / accrued income, etc.;
· Investment restrictions review: in-depth review of the accuracy and exhaustiveness of the rules parametrized / understanding and review of the reports / follow up on the remediation of breaches;
· Timely Settlement review;
· Distribution of Income review: check accuracy and completeness of the dividend calculation and payment performed by TA;
· Cash Flow Monitoring;
· Review the reconciliation between the Fund records and the different counterparties (other assets);
· Review of Financial Statements / LFR;
· Review of the Fund expenses and related calculation;
· Initial and Ongoing Due Diligence performed on Mancos / AIFs / AIFMs;
· Due Diligence on Delegates;
· Regulatory Reporting to CSSF (Annual Self-Assessment Questionnaire, Annex 1 Reporting, AML/CFT Questionnaire etc.)
Education: Bachelor Degree in a Finance related field
Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in Fund Services / Administration Operations.
· Deep knowledge and experience in the whole process of NAV calculation and Fund administration in general
· Microsoft Office. Very good command of Excel will be considered a plus
· Knowledge of G13 or T24 (Temenos) will be considered a plus
· Knowledge of SWIFT messaging will be considered a plus
Soft skills: Multitasking, Good Analytical skills, being organized and committed to details, knowing how to prioritize in times of intense workload
Languages: Fluent English and French (written and verbal)
Interested? Send us your CV without further delay. Only CVs matching these criteria will be taken into consideration.
Randstad is one of the leading players worldwide in the area of recruitment, temporary work and human resources services. Randstad has been operating in Luxembourg since 1995 and works for most of the important companies of the country.