Full Stack Angular Developer (M/F/D)
Publiée le 15/09/2021
Randstad Interim S.A.
- Pénétrante Sud
- Informatique Développement
Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
Our client is Independent European group offering complementary products and services derived from high value-added digital technology located in the South of Luxembourg. In order to strengthen the IT development team, we are currently looking for a:
Full Stack Java Angular Developer (M/F/D)
You will be working on the development of different applications following the Agile methodology.
• Design, code and test
• Drive resolution of technical escalations, including identification of root cause and issue resolution
• Document technically your part of the application(s) you coded
• Build and deploy applications
• A first experience as a Java developer
• You hold an IT degree
• Very good knowledge of Angular
• You are fluent in French and in English
• Knowledge of or desire to train in Red Hat's product suite (OpenShift, JBoss, API Management...) and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Ability to take initiative and get things done
• Team spirit
• Humility and curiosity
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!