Identity and access management analyst ( H/F)
Publiée le 31/05/2022
Randstad Interim S.A.
- Luxembourg Centre
- Informatique Développement
Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are Currently looking for a :
Identity and Access Management Analyst (Interim 6 months)
· As a member of our Global Identity and Access Management Operations team, you will play a key role in managing access across the firm’s technology systems.
· As a member of our Global Identity and Access Management Operations team, you will play a key role in managing access to the firm’s technology systems. You’ll work in a diverse and inclusive
· environment, and partner with colleagues across the globe to protect the bank and enable the business.
· Your strong technology background and understanding of cybersecurity and technology controls will ensure that our standard of excellence is maintained.
· You’ll work directly with customers, clients, and stakeholders to understand business needs and administer access to platforms, applications, and databases in line with standard operating procedures.
· Using your analytical thinking skills, you’ll resolve access-related issues, and deliver strategic solutions for complex problems.
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in secutity administration, global operations and/or technology risk management.
· Strong incident/problem management skills.
· Strong analytical/organisational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to deliver business results within strict deadlines without compromising controls.
· Ability to interact and partner effectively with others at all levels in the organisation.
· Ability to act as an owner and proactively execute on business priorities.
· Ability to organise and deliver small-to-medium-scale projects with minimal supervision.
· Flexibility with regard to working shifts as well as being available for out of hours and
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!