For one of my client, a real estate investment company, I am looking for an Investment Accountant (f/m/d)
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities
Asset Management Support:
• Monitoring of bank accounts;
• Reviewing invoice schedules and liaising with the relevant parties to confirm approval;
• Review of monthly cost variance reports and reconciling to cash movements;
• Liaising with local accountants and Luxembourg administrators in respect to financial queries.
• Assisting local accountants in opening bank accounts;
• Preparing process maps that identify accounting and tax processes between local accountants and administrators for new investments.
Accounting Support :
• Review and validate accounting reports and financial statements prepared by external accountant or property managers for completeness and consistency
• Updating the Investment Finance reporting timeline;
• Supporting the Investment Accountants with the preparation of quarterly investment reports, annual valuations and budgets;
• Co-ordinating the updating of the quarterly bank account reports
• Reviewing reporting and tax deadlines of all subsidiaries in Europe
Required skills and experience:
• Experience of working within a finance function during 3 to 5 years;
• Degree educated with an good academic record;
• Fluent both in French and in English
• Master in economics or tax
• Strong analytical, numerical and IT skills (Excel in particular); and
• Strong project management skills and the ability to drive projects forward.
To be considered in this recruitment process, or to find out more information about this role, please send your CV or contact directly Marie-Patricia Hazoumé - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED -