We are currently looking, for one of our clients of the Finance industry, located in Luxembourg City, for an:
IT Engineer (W/M)
Permanent contract (CDI)
The tech environment is almost entirely in the cloud with modern end-user tools such as G-Suite, Slack, Dropbox, Salesforce, Zoom, Okta and Zendesk.
• Research, identify, diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions to software and hardware issues.
• Software and hardware administration such as account setup, user on- and off boarding, computer- and device management.
• Deliver first class Tech support as part of the global Tech support team.
• Interface with the local Office Manager to understand local priorities and initiatives and communicate them back to the larger Tech team.
• Improve internal efficiency and user experience by constantly questioning the ways of working and chosen end user Tech solutions.
• Spread, create and iterate on best practices.
• Support on- and off boarding of new and departing employees.
• Manage hardware procurement and device lifecycle.
• Fluent in English, other languages would be a plus.
• Significant experience in a technical support role, in a cloud-based environment.
• Experience with setup and configuration of end-users computer hardware, software and devices.
• Experience problem-solving technologically complex issues.
• Experience with supporting Tech cloud based infrastructure and other projects such as office relocations and expansions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users.
• Experience working with Windows, MacOS and iOS.
• Service and solutions oriented with a “can do” attitude, be one step ahead, effective, and proactive.
Interested? Do not hesitate to apply!