In order to join a legal firm based in Luxembourg-city, we are currently looking for a :
Legal Assistant (M/F)
The Legal Assistant will work for Associates, among several other assistants.
- To update the clients database;
- To help in various administrative tasks to help the organization of the Department : mailing, phoning, agendas, business travels, meetings, etc;
- To participate in several processes and legal duties, such as cases opening/updating;
- To edit/classify/update notes, reports and relevant documents;
- To help the Associates in their current cases;
- You obtained a Diploma in either Law or Business Administration;
- You acquired at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You speak fluently English (C1) and French (C1);
- The knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is a significant advantage;
- You are used to dealing with confidential information;
- You are used to work with the MS Office Pack (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- You are an organised, dynamic and rigorous person;
- You have no fear to work under pressure and you enjoy working in a team;
- You are immediately available for a new opportunity !
Interested? Feeling like this experience could be a good opportunity for you right now?
Then please apply through the appropriate link and we will get back to you if your profile matches the requirements :-)