Order Management Specialist
Publiée le 03/12/2021
Randstad Interim S.A.
- Grand Duché de Luxembourg
For our client, an international company with the European Headquarter in Luxembourg.
Local employees provide a full range of services to more than 20 European subsidiaries.
This includes European Sales and Service, Technical Support, Supply Chain, Parts and Repairs, as well as Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Compliance, Legal and Administrative Support.
With over 20 different nationalities represented in their HQ, they look forward to having more ambitious, team spirited people joining them, who like to work independently and speak their mind, seeking to continuously improve and maintain healthy, professional and friendly workplace,
we are looking for :
One Order management specialist (F/H)
Your tasks will include:
• Analyse sales data of customer requests and do a forecast analysis of needed products and spare parts
• Ensure sufficient stock to provide for all local offices in Europe
• Planning the process of ordering and buying material from our worldwide suppliers
• Ensuring that accurate records of all supplies and inventory are maintained
• Responsibility for ensuring outstanding customer service to your clients (internal & external) within the EMEA region
• Problem solving as issues arise on daily basis
• Investigate, monitor, record and resolve client queries
• Be the key liaison point between customers and other internal departments
• Reporting of activities, KPI's
• Degree in Economics or Business
• Experience of an Order fulfilment role within a highly technical Engineering / Manufacturing environment, preferably within a multinational group
• Ability to build relationships quickly across very different groups, from highly technical engineers to pure sales people. You will need to guide multiple stakeholders with different priorities in a common goal
• Outstanding communication skills are essential in both written and spoken English, another European language is an asset
• Well-structured and with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
• Multi-national / –cultural, open minded, customer-centric and strong business orientation
• Calm attitude, as this role can be very challenging and stressful – you need to be able to work accurately and speedily
• Highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously
? On year fixed term contract or CDI depending on your skills
? Weekly working time: 40h/week.
? Schedules: Monday till Friday According to schedule
? Workplace: close to German Border
We look forward to meeting you then... send your CV and cover letter
Send your application with the following reference in the subject line of your email: