This role involves a job opportunity in Transfer Agency Services. You will join a team-oriented environment, on a temporary basis, with a 6-month contract. The primary objectives of the role is support across the operations teams, predominantly focusing on a Transaction monitoring project and related reporting.
- Timely completion of work allocated by the Line Manager/Team Lead in an accurate fashion and within agreed deadlines.
- Completion of daily checklists/test scripts accurately for all tasks allocated.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed on a daily basis in an organised manner to facilitate easy retrieval and review when necessary.
- Keep the Line Manager/Team Lead informed of any issues that may affect the completion of your duties within the agreed deadlines as soon as they arise, to ensure prompt resolution.
- Notify the Line Manager/Team Lead of progress and highlight any concerns or complaints as a matter of urgency.
- Adhere to companies’ standard procedures and controls in accordance with the relevant Transfer Agency Departmental Procedures Manual.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all corporate policies and procedures including the HR Manual and the Clear Desk policy. Ensure completion of all Web Based regulatory training within agreed timeframe.
- Gain an understanding of all output reports produced on a daily /weekly / monthly basis.
AML/KYC/On-going Due Diligence Tasks:
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency functions, in particular in the area of Compliance matters, including knowledge of Luxembourg regulation pertaining to AML and KYC;
- Assist a Subject Matter Expert on a transaction monitoring project;
- Use a dedicated tool and qualify of hits obtained through such tool, with due justification and documentation;
- Perform other tasks linked to transaction monitoring project according to the agreed project plan;
- Take an active part in designing of alerts and testing of monitoring scenarios;
- Perform other related monitoring and screening on existing investors /customers;
- You will also occasionally assist the operational team with their requests (update internal databases and systems, prepare documentation, prepare internal reports, etc.)
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word, Outlook and other relevant office systems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong numerical ability and analytical skills.
- Self-motivation skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving.
- Procedural knowledge.
- Open to discussing, flexible /agile working attitude.
- Concern for Quality/Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in the AML/KYC
- Proven experience on projects & planning
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- French, German or any other foreign languages would be a plus (but is not a must)
Interested? Send us your CV without further delay. Only CVs matching these criteria will be taken into consideration.
Randstad is one of the leading players worldwide in the area of recruitment, temporary work and human resources services. Randstad has been operating in Luxembourg since 1995 and works for most of the important companies of the country.