Senior KYC Analyst, Register Services
Publiée le 14/03/2023
RBC Investor & Treasury Services
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Senior KYC Analyst, Register Services (m/f)
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Analyst, you will be performing first line of defense for AML/KYC due diligence in close collaboration with the Fund promoter, specifically for PCS Funds.
What will you do?
- Handle with customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in line with RBCIS procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the Funds including collection of information and classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, AIFMD…(Review and validation of files)
- Provide clarification to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants
- Ensure filing of electronic documentation and processing of data in SHS system (BP module and SARA)
- Perform regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS , KPI…)
- Ensure prompt release of pending cash items due to blocked accounts for KYC
- Manage alerts due to name screening or incoming cash flows mismatched items
- Provide training and coaching to Analysts in order to develop their systems knowledge (BP module / Sara) and KYC analytical skills
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Capacity to deliver within short timeframe
- Any other languages (French, German, Spanish, French) will be considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Specific knowledge: SARA, BP module
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Receives, investigates, and responds to all customer inquiries and complaints regarding banking products and services; processes basic bank service transactions. With extensive knowledge of the job and policies/practices, performs a wide range of advanced administrative/operational assignments.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.