Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture combined with a great interest in change management challenges… You want to have impact on companies’ performance!
RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process optimization, is an international company based in Luxembourg & Belgium, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, etc.
For over 20 years, our 120 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, digital transformation, supply chain optimization, organizational transformation, customer experience, change management, Lean Manufacturing & Services, industry 4.0, etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are really ambitious in our development. Just like you?
To cope with the development of our business, we are currently looking in Belgium and Luxembourg for: Agile Scrum Master
The Scrum Master is a critical member of the Agile Product Team. He/she is responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use. The responsibilities of this role include: Clearing obstacles, establishing an environment where the team can be effective, and oversee the scrum and development team. The individual must be knowledgeable in Agile methodology and scrum and able to educate others.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress in your career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Help to transition and implement Agile mindset.
- Implement Agile processes, practices, and tools.
- Endorse Scrum Master role in selected projects.
- Ensure and advise/train on the correct use of Scrum methodology in a complex environment.
- Responsible for ensuring Agile/Scrum concept is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Resolve team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
Required Experience & Knowledge
• Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
• Strong knowledge of Scrum methodology, rules and practices
• Experience launching an Agile transformation (mindset) within a large organisation
• Experience with basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
• Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
• Scrum Master experience in a major company (preferably in pharma or life science)
• Experience in Management Software development
• Track record in Agile implementation within an organization
• A plus: JIRA experience
• Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
• Resolves impediment and have control over the scrum processes
• Make sure that deliverables are on time with production quality
• Good and friendly communication skills
• Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
• Address conflict resolution
We offer you:
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Opportunity to see impact of your actions
- Coaching by experienced consultants.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success