Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture combined with a great interest in change management challenges… You want to have impact on companies’ performance!
RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process optimization, is an international company based in Luxembourg & Belgium, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, etc.
For over 20 years, our 120 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, digital transformation, supply chain optimization, organizational transformation, customer experience, change management, Lean Manufacturing & Services, industry 4.0, etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are really ambitious in our development. Just like you?
To cope with the development of our business, we are currently looking in Belgium and Luxembourg for: a Program Manager
Program management (50% of time)
• Responsible for master plan definition & tracking.
• Responsible for resource demand planning.
• Responsible for budget & saving monitoring.
• Responsible for risk, issues, opportunity identification & tracking.
• Responsible for program alignment forum organisation.
• Responsible for steering committees preparation, in partnership with project stakeholders.
Operational management of program (50%)
• Responsible for workshops / meetings (logistics & facilitation).
• Responsible for program team site (MS teams).
• Responsible for program communication (Q&A, newsletter, video…).
• Responsible for doing managerial slides with inputs from experts.
• Responsible for supporting program team when required.
Experience, Knowledge & Soft Skill Requirements
Required Experience & Knowledge
• Min 5 years of experience as program manager.
• Consulting background.
• Experience in Logistics / pharmaceutical industry is desired.
• Structured working method/disciplined.
• Strong communication skills.
• Team player.
• Resistant to stress and ambiguity.
Education, Methodology & Certification Requirements:
• Supply Chain / business management certification is a plus.
• Project Management certification is a plus.
We offer you:
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Opportunity to see impact of your actions
- Coaching by experienced consultants.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success