Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture combined with a great interest in change management challenges…
RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process optimization, is an international company based in Luxembourg, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, building, logistic, etc.
For over 18 years, our 80 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, supply chain, strategic sourcing and cost optimization, organizational transformation, Activity Based Costing, Lean Manufacturing & Offices, digital transformation (industry 4.0…), etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are ambitious in our development. Just like you?
To cope with the development of our business, we are currently looking for:
Procurement and Logistics Officer (M/F)
Our client, leader in Luxembourg in the distribution of electrical material and professional lighting, is looking for its future procurement and logistics officer.
Your main responsibility will be to order material from suppliers on a daily basis and ensure that all is delivered as promised to our clients (right time, right quantity, right quality).
- Create purchase orders using ERP system as required in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supervise orders and determine if product quantity is sufficient. Make appropriate adjustments to orders as needed.
- Follow up with suppliers for confirmation of orders.
- Track delivery times, report and solve any issues with product or delivery.
- interact with suppliers to ensure excellent suppliers’ operational performance (on-time delivery / zero defect).
- Interact with internal and external customers to inform on product availability and ensure excellent customers’ delivery performance.
- Monitor product inventory and stock rotation
- Take part in the digitalisation of the procurement process.
- Follow-up key performance indicators related to procurement and logistics activities.
- Participate in additional procurement and logistics duties such as material entry, inventory count, shipping arrangements etc.
- Self-motivated, positive, and willing to learn and adapt to market changes
- Ability to work independently and in a team, juggle multiple priorities, and be reliable in delivering work against deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team and to collaborate with business partners across multiple functions
- Pragmatic and hands-on business-driven individual
- Problem-solving; logical thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive / capacity to take initiative.
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the procurement process
- Strong MS Office skills (e.g. excel, data analysis)
- Knowledge of at least one ERP software is an advantage
- Knowledge of EDI solution would be a plus
- Knowledge of technical products (electric, cabling, lighting) would be a plus.
- English + German + notions of French would be ideal English + French + notions of German are also okay
- Technical education, possibly Bachelor or master degree in relevant subject (Purchasing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations)
- Minimum one previous experience in a procurement or logistics position
At Resultance, consultants build expertise quickly and become recognized by top managers.
Join us !