Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture combined with a great interest in change management challenges…
RESULTANCE, specialist in operational excellence consulting and change management through process optimization and digitalization, is an international company based in Luxembourg, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, building, logistic, etc.
For over 18 years, our 80 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, supply chain, strategic sourcing and cost optimization, organizational transformation, Lean Manufacturing & Offices, digital transformation (industry 4.0, SC 4.0, …), etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are ambitious in our development. Just like you?
To cope with the development of our business in SMEs , we are currently looking for:
Senior consultant in Operational excellence and Strategy (M/F)
Directly related to Director and / or Partner, you will bring value to our clients with:
In diagnosis phase:
- Leading SWOT analysis for more resilient business model
- Leading strategic design workshop to build a roadmap with quick wins and long-term action including operational excellence workstreams and digitalization opportunities
- Robust analysis to quantify EBITDA impacts, prioritize actions and evaluate payback
In project phase:
- The lead of project(s) (PMO role) to implement identified actions and levers till results
- Challenging key processes (AS IS-TO BE), implementing solutions and managing change attitudes, assisting and coaching our customer in improving their performance and facilitating the implementation of corporate strategy
- Developing strong partnership with our customer as privileged partner
- Reporting KPIs projects
- Developing capabilities of your team
You can also contribute to develop commercial opportunities and expand our eco-system in coordination with our Partners.
We are mainly looking for talents with a master’s degree from business schools, engineering or universities with 10 to 15 years of solid experience in operational excellence program and strategy (as a consultant or as a practitioner) with the following requirements:
- Sound and hand’s on knowledge of pragmatic strategy definition and implementation
- Strong knowledge of EBITDA levers and business process in general
- Excellent leadership (direct or indirect) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, and come up with innovative solutions (4.0 solutions)
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- High motivation and flexibility, with the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, team spirit and analytical skills are essential assets to succeed
- Fluent in French (our corporate language) and English. German or Dutch is an asset
- You are willing to travel to the customer workplace
We offer you
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Coaching by experienced experts.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...),, evolving quickly according to your personal success
Build your future with us !
Join us !
Please send your C.V. to: RESULTANCE, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mandatory mention SME2021.
For more information, do not hesitate to consult the recruitment page of our website www.resultance.eu;