RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process optimization, is an international firm based in Luxembourg. The company is recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, etc.
For over 20 years, our 80 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, supply chain optimization, business process management, operational efficiency, organizational transformation, purchase cost reduction, Activity Based Costing, Lean Manufacturing & Offices, digital transformation (industry 4.0), etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
To support the development of our business, we are currently looking for a :
Talent Sourcing Consultant – Big Accounts
Integrated into the talent Management Team, as a talent sourcing consultant, you will be dedicated to the sourcing of consultants for major accounts :
- Reception and analysis of all the requests for talent proposals (from Procurement platforms)
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from the evaluation of the requests to talent sourcing (Both internal and external sourcing)
- Build and maintain a valuable candidate pipeline with experts in Project Governance/Supply Chain.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all candidates to ensure the best possible experience and build trust.
- Establish effective and creative recruiting and sourcing strategies by delivering a quality and diverse pipeline.
- Proactively communicate with your internal Manager to identify needs, advise, and support.
- Be constantly on the lookout for opportunities and strategies for continuous processes, sourcing, recruitment improvement
- Use competency-based interviewing to identify and differentiate candidates during the presentation and screening process.
- Experience in both functional and technical recruitment: Governance, Life Science, IT, engineering, industry.
- A fluent or at least professional level of English and French. Dutch is a plus.
- Between 1 to 3 years of experience in full cycle recruitment
- Proficiency in conducting interviews based on skills and behavior.
We offer you
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Coaching by experienced experts.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success
Join us !
Please send your C.V. to: RESULTANCE, by e-mail !