Our client, located in the south of Luxembourg, is a company in the medical field. To reinforce its teams, the firm is looking for an R&D Technician.
- You will participate in the development of advanced in vitro cell culture models to evaluate products for the topical treatment of wounds and other skin conditions
- You perform cell tests (prokaryotes and eukaryotes) and maintain cell culture models
- You perform physico-chemical tests on products and raw materials.
- You comply with quality and laboratory SOPs
- You participate in the development of new polymer-based products for the topical treatment of wounds and other skin disorders
- You will assist in writing bibliographic research
- You will participate in the coordination and follow-up of analytical, chemical, physical or biological tests that are entrusted to third parties
- You ensure the management of the laboratory on site
- You guarantee the continuity of quality audits according to procedures
- You will carry out stability control of products
- You develop new pharmaceutical formulas for products
- You will support the quality department and regulatory affairs with regard to complaint handling and the production process
Your profile and qualifications
- You have a degree (master and/or doctorate) in life sciences or a comparable scientific background.
- You have 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- Experience in co-culture techniques and development of cell models would be advantageous
- Experience with polymer-based semi-solids (gels, creams,) is an asset
- You have an understanding of the functional and technical development processes of pharmaceutical, medical device and/or digital project development and innovation processes
- You are a motivated, hard-working and autonomous person
- You are open-minded and solution-oriented
Conditions and Advantages :
- Immediate start of work
- Pleasant working environment
- Young and dynamic team
- Multicultural environment
The candidates' career path :
- Analysis of your application
- Pre-interview with RH Lab (by phone)
- Interview at RH Lab.
- 2 interviews with our client
Applications sent directly to RH Lab.'s clients are systematically forwarded to us and result in additional processing time.Ref : fhthdj1wzr