RoomMate is a client-centric proptech with two scalable platforms.
The Estelle SAAS platform for landlords enables them to manage their real estate portfolios.
The Spaces app, which is free for tenants, allows them to organize their daily activities with their roommates and landlord.
With the aid of cutting-edge technologies and our highly skilled team, we build hi-tech services that allow our customers to digitize and scale the operations of their entire real estate portfolio. We’re growing, and our people are key in helping us shape our future. Why not join us?
We are searching for a Data Engineer to join our team to work on laying down the foundation of our data architecture. You are making the RoomMate platform ready for future challenges, designing the database solutions and the processes in a way to guarantee scalability and availability of data.
Apply to this role if
- You have a self-starting, can-do, go-get attitude
- You have demonstrated innovation and problem-solving skills from past or present projects and experiences. Your distinctive analytical and logical thinking helps you to find the best solution for the company in a complex environment of systems and stakeholders.
- You understood the need for flexibility and the agile mindset that goes into growing a platform and the company behind it. We are a startup and proud of being one (of the best).
- You are a master in the sustainable organization of data, no matter if within applications or in the context of the whole company.
- You have longstanding hands-on experience in the development and design of complex cloud-based solutions on-premise as well as cloud-based.
Your activities could include but will be not limited to
- Designing and implementing database solutions for the next generation of features and customers.
- Implementing data pipelines and solutions to provide insights to the team and to our customers.
- Propose new ideas and innovation for data structures of existing and new processes with the opportunity to research, analyze and evaluate these.
- Cooperate closely with the team to think and validate assumptions about the company growth, defining the data landscape in order to succeed in doing so.
Our tech stack consists of web technologies and cloud computing solutions. We have developed a complex Angular app that communicates with our backend hosted in Google Cloud Technology. From the candidate we expect enough experience to understand the business and technical requirements and execute brilliantly the activities above.
We speak English, use Git and Github as VCS, primarily use typescript in our development but we are open to any technology and language that can help us achieve our goals.
If you are confident you can deliver what is expected than you are meeting our requirements :)
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on creating innovative, leading-edge data science pipelines using state of art technologies.
- Startup atmosphere
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth
- Flexible working hours. Family-friendly workplace, in a welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees
- A fun and professional company culture based on the principle of freedom and responsibility
- Pick your hardware. We will set you up with the equipment you select for your daily working needs;
- Smooth start. with our extensive onboarding side by side with the founders and every member of the team.
- Share company’s success. we offer a competitive bonus scheme and stock purchase options
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
At travel audience, we do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. We celebrate diversity and create a healthy environment based on mutual respect and care.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!