SAP Technical Support Engineer
Publiée le 15/05/2023
Since 1922, Rotarex has been the world leader in cylinder valves, regulators, and equipment for all gas applications. Rotarex is the partner of choice for many industries: semiconductor, medical, research, automotive, food and beverage, fire protection, butane/propane and more.
Nearly 2,000 motivated and highly skilled employees in a global network work every day to meet the needs of customers and industry.
Rotarex is known worldwide for innovation, quality, and customer service.
LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your daily work and participate in the development of an international industrial company?
As part of our ongoing growth, we are currently looking for:
An SAP Technical Support Engineer
Under the supervision and directions of our Technical Lead, the SAP Technical Support Engineer will support the local teams during our global ERP migration project and end users after go-live:
- Support application of any technical setup
- Understanding technology roadmaps and solutions to be applied
- Work with implementation partners to perform technical, security and SAP GRC related activities, including configuration, maintenance and support
- Conduct related testing and oversight test plans for security enhancements
- Cooperate with internal technical departments and SAP Support and Services
Our expectations :
- Must have:
- At least a first experience in SAP support
- Experience with S/4 HANA
- Proven experience in configuring, testing and supporting SAP solutions in on premise, cloud and hybrid environment
- Experience and capability in defining and applying technical documentation standards
- Excellent English oral and written skills, French or German is considered as a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Joining Rotarex, means benefiting from:
- The growth of a major industrial group with a great worldwide reputation
- A family business culture
- Numerous opportunities for professional training, personal development, and internal mobility throughout your career
- The technicality of our jobs, where innovation, invention and inspiration are at the heart of our strategy
- Flexible working hours, allowing a nice work-life balance
- A social fund related to the important events in your life (marriage, birth, retirement, etc.)
- Our collective labor agreement that offers many benefits (seniority leave, social leave, medical check-up hours, individual performance bonuses, etc.)
- The prospect of a brand-new industrial site 4.0 in Bissen (in 2025)
- A location easy to access to 3 minutes’ away from Lintgen’s train station, as well as a free parking
- Attractive prices for health coverage (Foyer)
- Preferential rates for your telephone package (Tango Card)
- The Sympass card and its many good deals
- Benefits with a Luxembourgish bank (BGL)
- Health coverage & attractive price
- The sponsoring of some local sports events (football tournaments, football team, running or trail, individual or team events, etc.)
- Various company events (family day, Christmas party, team building, etc.)