Senior Full Stack Developer - Cloud technologies
Publiée le 24/02/2023
- Informatique Développement
Since 1922, Rotarex has been the world leader in cylinder valves, regulators, and equipment for all gas applications. Rotarex is the partner of choice for many industries: semiconductor, medical, research, automotive, food and beverage, fire protection, butane/propane and more.
Nearly 2,000 motivated and highly skilled employees in a global network work every day to meet the needs of customers and industry.
Rotarex is known worldwide for innovation, quality, and customer service.
LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your daily work and participate in the development of an international industrial company?
As part of our ongoing growth, we are currently looking for:
A Senior Full Stack Developer - Cloud technologies
- Write new code using prescribed specifications and design documentation in accordance with programming standards.
- Modify, test and troubleshoot existing programs/software utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and development/programming technology.
- Effectively unit test all codes and programs.
- Ensure documentation.
Our expectations :
- Must have:
- Proven experience designing and delivering future-forward cloud solutions on MS Azure Platform:
- Develop Azure compute solutions
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize Azure solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
- IT Must have:
- C#, .Net technologies
- NoSQL Databases - Knowledge of denormalized databases (design, implementation);
- PaaS (Platform as a Service) - Understanding of the different cloud models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS);
- Micro Services Architecture - Experience in the design and implementation of solutions using multiple cloud resources communicating with each other while being decoupled;
- Messaging system - Ability to create decoupled cloud applications using messaging systems (MaaS) as a means of communication;
- IoT - Ability to make a standalone device communicate with a cloud system in a secure and automated manner to collect telemetry and store it in a suitable resource;
- Nice to have :
- API Management - Centralization and securing of Business APIs;
- Azure active directory B2B / B2C - Authentication, authorization, management of user access and services to resources;
- WebSocket (SignalR) - Real-time communication between different resources such as a backend and a web client;
- Azure certifications is a strong Asset (Developer, DevOps, Architect);
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
Joining Rotarex, means benefiting from:
- The growth of a major industrial group with a great worldwide reputation
- A family business culture
- Numerous opportunities for professional training, personal development, and internal mobility throughout your career
- The technicality of our jobs, where innovation, invention and inspiration are at the heart of our strategy
- Flexible working hours, allowing a nice work-life balance
- A social fund related to the important events in your life (marriage, birth, retirement, etc.)
- Our collective labor agreement that offers many benefits (seniority leave, social leave, medical check-up hours, individual performance bonuses, etc.)
- The prospect of a brand-new industrial site 4.0 in Bissen (in 2025)
- A location easy to access to 3 minutes’ away from Lintgen’s train station, as well as a free parking
- Attractive prices for health coverage (Foyer)
- Preferential rates for your telephone package (Tango Card)
- The Sympass card and its many good deals
- Benefits with a Luxembourgish bank (BGL)
- Health coverage & attractive price
- The sponsoring of some local sports events (football tournaments, football team, running or trail, individual or team events, etc.)
- Various company events (family day, Christmas party, team building, etc.)