RTL is Europe’s leading entertainment brand standing for entertainment, independent journalism, inspiration, energy and attitude. With our TV channels, streaming services, radio stations and online platforms in Germany, the Netherlands, France, Hungary and Luxembourg, we reach millions of people across Europe every day. Do you value team spirit and a hands-on mentality? Do you want to grow beyond yourself and be part of our diverse team? Do you value a trusting working atmosphere? Are you looking for the freedom to implement your ideas and develop your strengths? Then join us in shaping the future of Europe's leading entertainment company.
During the internship in Luxembourg, our students participate and learn (training on and off the job) about different day to day operations of this department. Under the mentorship of our experts, the daily student challenges are:
- Monitoring: Daily monitoring of Referenced financial applications (SAP ERP, City Financials, Kyriba, SAP FC, eExpenses, …) based on manual and/or automated (Power Automate) actions
- Reporting: Preparation, sending & follow up of various reports on the department activities for internal and external customers
- Support: Worldwide end-user support via the IT Service Management software ServiceNow, phone or email
- User account management: Creation, modification and de-activation of user accounts required to access our referenced applications (SAP, SAP FC, Visual Scope, City Financials, Kyriba, eExpenses, eSelfbilling, Cashnet, DocuSign, Sigma Conso, it.capture, ...) also including middleware applications such as MS Azure, OKTA, ...
Project participation: to be determined (Please find below a list of former projects with student involvement):
- Non-regression testing: Creation of a non-regression test plan for ServiceNow and other applications
- Implementation: Specification, documentation, testing, and training of new application(s)
- Programming: Automation of Referenced Application Morning checks (ABAP, JSON, Power Automate, …)
- Audit: Participation to yearly audit process (ISAE 3402 Type 2 report)
- You are currently studying for a relevant university degree (preferably with focus on IT/Business);
- You have a basic IT understanding and you feel comfortable working with various applications;
- You are fluent in English; additional French and/or German is an advantage;
- You have an excellent knowledge in Microsoft 365 apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Teams, Power Automate/BI
- You have excellent analytical, communication and writing skills;
- You are a self-starter but can follow instructions well when needed;
- You can translate your research findings into logical, structured text / graphs;
- You are curious, ready to invest a lot and eager to learn.