Broadcasting Center Europe (BCE) is a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
With its extensive experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
- You will supervise and operate the reception and distribution of broadcast signals and streaming services in a 24/7 operation
- You take the temporary technical measures required in order to ensure the business continuity of our broadcast and streaming services
- You ensure through active monitoring the consistent vitality of the broadcast and network infrastructure, and you initiate possible improvements
- You provide support for preventive maintenance procedures
- You communicate in English with our business customers and external service providers around the world
- You initiate support procedures by escalation to 2nd and 3rd level teams
- You provide technical feedback and incident reporting
- You will work in a 3-shift model, including weekends and bank holidays
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering or similar degree (bachelor or master)
- You have experience in the field of audio and video broadcasting techniques, as well as in the field of digital technologies
- You have knowledge of common network and platform infrastructure and concepts
- You are open minded for new technology and a continuous knowledge transfer by training and self assessment
- Endowed with a good relationship, you have a good team spirit and like to evolve in a multicultural environment.
- You feel comfortable in effective communication with customer in live operations
- You are proficient in English, and German or French or Luxembourgish being an advantage.
- You like to work in a team while being autonomous and inclined to take initiatives.
- You are motivated and rigorous