Broadcasting Center Europe (BCE) is a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
With its extensive experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
- Provide exceptional first line (Level 1 and Level 2) support to our customers and for our services
- Ensuring the good operation of our broadcast and media platform services
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical and operational issues in order to ensure business continuity
- System monitoring and configuration of operating systems and applications
- Plan and conduct preventive and corrective maintenance according to predefined procedures
- Provide technical feedback and incident reporting to other technical and operative units within BCE
- Perform testing and ensure validation of new equipment and software updates/changes
- Develop solutions and measures to improve our technical services and their performance, update maintenance procedures and system’s documentation
- Support the client onboarding process that includes preliminary designs and proof-of-concept testing
- Participate in internal and external projects to provide technical guidance and engineering solutions
- Share your experience with your colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in technique, telecommunication or IT
- Good understanding in IT, network and electronics
- Experience in streaming technologies and digital television
- Fluent in English and French or German
- Structured, solution oriented and able to work autonomously
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Like to work in a multi-cultural team and with best-of-breed technology
- Willing to improve personal skills in new technologies
- Willing to work on shifts
- Open for new technologies.