Digital Workplace Expert (m/f)
- Provide and develop expert technical knowledge around and beyond Digital Workplace areas
- Contribute to the delivery of IT projects: business analysis, pre-studies, project proposals, designs, budgets, plans, implementations, risks and quality management, handover to service mode
- Participate in the delivery of IT services: support organization, resolution of incidents, implementation of changes, documentation, policies, SLA’s, trainings, reporting, sourcing and invoicing, continual improvement
- Conduct project or service meetings with internal customers, counterparts, providers, key users
- Ensure compliance through monitoring and controlling (ISAE3000 SOC reports)
- Coordinate technical collaboration across departments and Business Units
- Currently studying for a relevant university degree (with focus on IT/Business);Relevant degree in computer science
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IT
- Strong technical expertise in areas such as Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Intune, PowerShell, Power BI, Cloud, Systems, Network, Security
- Knowledge of IT Project or Service Management methodologies such as PMI PMP, PRINCE2, AGILE, ITIL
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (French or German are assets)
- Focused on client relationship, team player, flexible, pragmatic and results oriented
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 67 television channels, eight streaming platforms and 30 radio stations.
RTL Group also produces content throughout the world and owns several rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe's largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain.
RTL Group's families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group's flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg.
RTL Group's content business, Fremantle, is one of the world's largest creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content. Fremantle has an international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over 12,700 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the streaming-services of its broadcasters (such as TV Now, 6play, Videoland), the digital video businesses BroadbandTV, Divimove, United Screens and Fremantle's more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video.
RTL Group also owns the ad-tech businesses Smartclip and SpotX. RTL AdConnect is RTL Group's international sales house. Bertelsmann is the majority shareholder of RTL Group with 75.9 per cent. RTL Group is listed on the Luxembourg and Frankfurt stock exchanges and in the MDax stock index. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com
RTL Group - Entertain. Inform. Engage.