Senior Administrator / Assistant Manager - Client Service Management (F/M)
We are seeking an Assistant Manager, reporting to a (Senior) Manager within the client service department of Sanne, to have responsibility for the administration of a client portfolio, including the development and mentoring of the more junior team members and providing the highest quality of customer service.
Working closely with the lead relationship managers and Directors to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio
- Be responsible for managing a client portfolio including all aspects of administration & company secretarial matters;
- Supervise and mentor administrators and junior members of team;
- Working with the Manager and Director to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of all regulatory obligations and administration requirements within strict deadlines for a portfolio of entities, including Luxembourg corporate and regulatory filings, stock exchange listing requirements and working with the accountants to ensure client reporting deadlines are met;
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures in relation to administration and reporting requirements for each entity;
- Assist the accountants in respect of the planning and coordination of audits and filing of annual statutory financials statements;
- Ensure that responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Build detailed understanding of client portfolios, entity specific requirements and applicable statutory regulations/requirements and act as a source of guidance to other team members and to answer client queries;
- Liaise with lawyers and clients with regards to reviewing transaction documents;
- Manage bank account openings and coordinate AML/KYC requests around the entity portfolio;
- Arrange and attend board meetings, prepare minutes and maintain other appropriate records and logs;
- Oversight and review of team adherence to internal policies, controls and systems, including meeting any internal deadlines;
- Responsibility for all financial aspects of the client relationships, including: monitoring of WIP, billing process, monitoring/chasing the timely settlement of invoices;
- Manage and review payment transactions for your client portfolio;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience required:
- Build key relationships with clients, respond swiftly to client requests and manage client expectations;
- Liaise with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers, tax advisors and alternative investment fund managers as required;
- Liaise with customers and agents in respect of both scheduled and ad-hoc transactions;
- Performing cash management and reviewing bank payments;
- Assisting or leading the transaction management process for transactions such as new fund investments, fund distributions or listed debt instruments;
- Review of minutes/records prepared by administrators and trainee administrators;Responsibility for annual reviews, compliance and risk reviews and client due diligence for all clients within portfolio;
- Administrator review of financial statements;
- Oversight of administrator and trainee administrator performance and development.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.