HR Manager (F/M)
Publiée le 02/10/2022
- Ressources Humaines / Recrutement
You will be working with our HR experts and reporting to the Head of HR in Luxembourg and be part of our Global HR team. We are providing solutions to the business, supporting and challenging each other to reach the right outcome. We design the framework of the HR activity and ensure the quality and efficiency of our HR Services.
- Manage and supervise daily operational HR activities (training, payroll, cross border, administration...);
- Act as a source of general HR expertise including HR labour law, performance management and change management;
- Facilitate and advise in employee relations topics and deal with complex and sensitive people management situations;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR activities;
- Manage employee relations activities diligently, efficiently and confidentially;
- Provide managers and employees with responsive, high-quality guidance and counsel on HR services, policies and activities;
- Manage internal and external audit;
- Design and implementation of internal HR Policies & Procedures;
- Various reporting and controlling tasks;
- Handle different projects for Luxembourg but also globally.
Skills / experience:
- You have proven working experience as Senior HR Business Partner in Luxembourg in an international organization, any exposure to another EU legislation would be an asset;
- You have strong organizational skills, you are autonomous and flexible;
- You have strong knowledge of Luxembourg labor law, social security and tax aspects;
- You are people oriented and have solid problem-solving capabilities;
- You have competencies to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships, as well as maintaining a good level of communication at all levels of the company;
- Good knowledge of MS Office is required; Proficient in the use of HR systems, preferably SAGE;
- You speak fluently French and English. German would be an asset;
- You have strong leadership skills, and are ready to lead a team.
As Sanne is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.