Thanks to its expertise in data integration and transformation, SATISCO has recently been chosen by one of its Luxembourg customers to launch a "Digital Ambition" program including many new projects (ESB migration, Java projects...) over the next 4 years.
To support our strong growth, we are looking for full-stack developers interested in the challenges of data integration to provide our clients with their expertise in ambitious projects.
You have experience with:
- Developing specifications and designing software solutions.
- Core Java Enterprise Edition tools and technologies (JDBC, JMS, STaX, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMX, JTA, JPA, Dependency Injection, JSON Binding) is an advantage.
- Standard Unit Testing frameworks for Java (JUnit 4+).
- Maven and similar tools (e.g., Gradle, SBT) for dependency management and build automation.
- Git for version control and build automation.
- Modern IDEs, such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, VSCode.
- End-to-end integration testing tools for Web Services, such as Postman, SoapUI, Katalon, or Selenium Studio
- WSO2 Enterprise Integrator is an advantage
- Java versions 8 and later, especially knowledge of concurrent and functional programming patterns.
- The standard Continuous Integration and Delivery technologies, such as Azure DevOps (formerly Microsoft TFS), Jenkins, Bamboo is an advantage
Who are you?
- A Team player with a resourceful mind
- You have appetite for new technologies
- You are committed to deliver quality work
- You have good command of English and/or French
- You are good a communicator
What we offer?
- Training leading to certification
- A dynamic team that value fun at work as much as performance
- A very attractive salary package (BMW company car, DKV health insurance, meal vouchers etc…)
For more information: