Securitas is a world leader in the field of security and is active in areas such as permanent/mobile guarding, technology solutions, consulting and training. Through its worldwide experience Securitas can respond to the specific needs of the customer by finding the most effective security solution.
We are currently looking for a Site Manager (M/W) for one of our client.
Managing and Leading:
- General staff management including activities related to training, recruitment, absence, scheduling, compliance, appraisals, and disciplinary matters
- Lead, motivate, encourage, engage, support and guide staff members towards achieving and exceeding client expectations and sharing best practices. Delegate tasks
- Ensure staff are fluent with site procedures and are adequately trained. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to validation of emergency training efficiency and accurate delegation of emergency/incident roles, responsibilities and response
- Manage day to day operations of the sites, monitor all duties carried out by the staff, ensure constant adherence to standards, policies and procedures and delivery of an efficient and effective service, evaluate service quality and initiates corrective action as necessary. Ensure that as a minimum service delivered meets the contracted Key Performance Indicators
- Review, create, develop, maintain and ensure accuracy and correct filing/storing of site reports, processes and procedures to ensure instructions and client directions have been followed
- Handle complaints, investigations, incidents and queries in relation to security services
- Report any deficiencies in the operation of security operations and render recommendation or policies to correct areas of deficiencies.
- Identify and initiate improvement opportunities; recognise (potential) issues, propose and critically evaluate solutions and effectively resolve the matter / implement the solution (after authorization when required)
Relationship building and Collaboration
- Build, develop and maintain good working relationship with the client and its representatives, Securitas team and third parties
- Escalate matters when needed to higher management
- Demonstrate the core brand values and culture of both Securitas and Amazon, promoting a positive image of our customer and Securitas at all times
- Management experience required, previous security and line management experience would be beneficial
- Ability to speak fluently in English, Additional languages would be an asset.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and prioritize as needed
- Excellent organisation, reporting, communication and administration skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Pro-active approach, confidence to suggest and organize better ways of working
- Challenging work in a dynamic and growing company. At Securitas, we focus on the development of our staff and value initiative. We offer a competitive salary with fringe benefits, depending on your abilities and experience.
We help make your world a safer place. Integrity, vigilance and helpfulness are of paramount importance to us. At Securitas, diversity is a priority. We encourage everyone to apply regardless of ethnicity, age, gender or cultural and religious background.