Internship - Apollo PMO
Requisition Number: 11674
Contract Type: Internship/trainee
Location(s): Betzdorf, LU
ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
6-month internship, starting in January 2021
Based in Betzdorf - Luxembourg, you will contribute to our Program Management activities for the Apollo Program execution. As part of the PMO you will support the project reach a methodical project execution, program reporting, dependencies tracking.
Apollo is a program focused on the implementation of a new CRM (Dynamics365) and the integration with multiple systems on the landscape. More than 100 professionals are working on the program currently, which makes the PMO operations critical to ensure on-time and on-quality delivery.
- Shadowing Apollo program manager in delivery of the full Apollo project.
- Contribute to the vendor engagement and related administrative processes.
- Contribute to the preparation of Apollo Board presentation.
- Follow-up from a PMO perspective on Risks/Issues/Actions pending on the project.
- Contribute to the organization of the Testing Phase, looking forward to having a smooth process for the team.
- Coordination of the Deployment phase.
- Being an advanced and current student in Computer Science, Information Technology or Economics
- Strong interest in big systems implementations.
- Computer literate in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and internal CRM system;
- Willing to learn and fast learner;
- Acumen for details with sharp analytical skill;
- Easy to communicate with at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- EU-citizen or work permit for Luxembourg