Internship - Assessment on platform opportunities for emerging markets
Requisition Number: 11557
Contract Type: Internship/trainee
Location(s): Betzdorf, LU
ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Up to 6-month internship, starting in April 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Media Platforms team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry. Based in Betzdor - Luxembourg, you will contribute to identify and evaluate platform market opportunities especially for the emerging markets.
You will have to familiarize with and understand the overall SES Video business structure and environment.
With the collaboration of various departments, you will assist the team in:
- Providing topical assessments (e.g. companies profile, business modeling) to support meetings with pan-regional and local stakeholders (ranging from Broadcasters and Platform Operators to Mobile Network Operators and Telecom Operators) in numerous markets;
- Researching and interpreting market data to identify new business opportunities.
- Being an advanced student in Media, Business, Economics or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites;
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, attention to details is key;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset;
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.