Internship - Data Administration
Requisition Number: 11795
Contract Type: Internship/trainee
Location(s): Betzdorf, LU
ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
6-month internship, starting in April 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Integration Operations Services department in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry.
Based in The Hague (The Netherlands) or Betzdorf (Luxembourg), you will contribute to our Program Office team to learn and enhance your Data Administration practical skills to help you further your career.
- Collating Contractor Proposals and Invoices and supporting the Implementation Team in providing the correct coding required to raise Purchase Requests (PRs) and Purchase Orders (POs) and tracking their progress.
- Collating all Field Engineer Reports and ensure that they are archived in the correct report depositories and format;
- Ensuring that all data contained on Quality, Health & Safety, Lessons Learned and accidents/near misses are added to the correct databases for analysis.
- Ensuring that Field Engineer Resource Requests are created by the Implementation Team with appropriate Tasking Orders and match the Daily Reports regarding period in the field.
- Ensuring any Weekly Customer Reports consolidation by the Customer Service Managers have been updated;
- Pulling data from CRM system when required.
- Being a current student (Bachelor or Master) in Database Administration or any relevant area
- Computer literate in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and internal CRM system;
- Willing to learn and fast learner;
- Persistent in obtaining missing data;
- Acumen for details with sharp analytical and data skill;
- Easy to communicate with at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- EU-citizen or work permit for Luxembourg or The Netherlands