Internship - Quality Assurance Engineer (F/M)
Requisition Number: 17187
Contract Type: Internship/trainee
Location(s): Betzdorf, LU
Are you looking for a 6-month internship starting in January 2023?
Based in Betzdorf (Luxembourg), this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a fast-paced, global organization in an unique and innovative industry.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you’ll be part of Engineer Team responsible to Maintain Ground Resource Inventory data at global scale. Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Review Requirements;
- Create, Detail and Execute Test Plans;
- Investigating Data Integrity and Quality Issues;
- Report and Document Testing and Processes.
1. You must have
- Current student in Data Science, Information Technology or in a relevant area;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Able to work in Luxembourg (EU-citizens or valid work permit for Luxembourg).
2. It would be nice if you had
- Good command in SQL and NoSQL Technologies;
- Experience/Skill in Agile Methodologies;
- Experience/Skills in Manual and Automating Testing;
- Experience/Skill in Security and Integration Testing;
- Strong interest in the global technology, media, and telecom business and satellite communications in particular;
- Interest in Global Scale Computing;
- Additional languages considered an asset.
- Screening and Remote Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Remote Interview with your future supervisor
- Internship Offer
- Internship Agreement signature
- Welcome to SES!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working policy
- Valuable, meaningful and hands-on experience
- A paid internship
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
GOOD TO KNOW
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.