Within the context of our development, we are seeking to engage in our Bank: 1 Fund Accountant (m/f) - Fixed Term Contracts for 6 months.
As Fund Accountant you will be part of the Fund Accounting section of the Central Administration department.
- Calculation and first level control (through balance sheet variations analysis) of the Net Asset Value of various types of funds (classic/alternative)
- Filing of NAV packages and archiving
- Specific manual bookings at the end of the funds’ fiscal year and at specific due dates
- Preparation of periodical reports for third parties (historical NAV reports, fees explanations, TER and PTR ratios calculation…)
- Education: Minimum Bac+2/3
- Accounting experience required and experience as fund accountant considered as an asset
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications ( Excel, Word, Outlook ...)
- Good working knowledge of French language
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) focused on the accounting activity
- Knowledge of Olympic System would be considered as an asset
- Flexibility and team spirit are essential.
SMBC Nikko Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. will offer you career opportunities working in a young and dynamic team as well as attractive advantages.
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV in confidence.