Within the context of our development, we are seeking to engage in our Bank a
IT System Senior Agent (M/F)
The Senior IT System Senior Agent is part of the system team group within the IT department, the Senior Agent will be in charge of the supervision and monitoring maintenance and support of the IT infrastructure, is also participating to IT projects.
This position will require works in shift (start at 7h30 or 10h00) to cover the Bank's from 7h30 to 19h00 as well as some Saturdays work dedicated to maintenance.
Areas of results and main activities:
- Handles and solves incident tickets, creating and executing changes, troubleshoots IT systems incidents and problems, search for RCA, propose resolution to System Supervisor and implement resolution
- Administers and Supports the VMware environment running Windows Servers
- Manages access to users and datas following the bank policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Supervises update/upgrade IT security equipment with third parties
- Organizes and Supervises Update/upgrade Nutanix/VMware/Wintel environment with third parties
- Monitors Antivirus (Kasperky, McAfee) update and follow up regular upgrade with third parties
- Participates to IT projects, mainly within the IT department
- Good understanding of patching process and impact on production environment
- Creates technical, process and “how-to” documents
- Provides Effective and consistent communications
- Hold a Master degree or relevant diploma in IT with great problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of VMware environment, Microsoft Office environment to support users
- Microsoft Servers environment, Active Directory and GPO Policies
- Knowledge of Exchange Server, Banking Software Refinitiv / Bloomberg / Euroclear / Invoke /
- Multiline, Cisco Call Manager/ Phones / jabber / TelePresence , Security Appliance Firewall /
- Proxy / mail GateWay / MobileIron, Cisco Router /Switch
- Scripting knowledge (Power Shell, Office VBA)
- Basic knowledge or willing to learn TSM Backup, iSeries AS400, Olympic, E2gen
SMBC Nikko Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. will offer you career opportunities working in a young and dynamic team as well as attractive advantages.
The Deputy Head of IT will lead the overall information technology strategic planning, to achieve defined goals by prioritizing information technology projects and coordinating the evaluation, scheduling and implementation of current and future IT projects. The Deputy Head of IT in close collaboration with the Head of IT, will be in charge of the supervision and monitoring of the overall security to ensure the organization is meeting CyberSecurity best practice and in accordance with CyberSecurity guidance from SMBC Group
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV in confidence.