Within the context of our development, we are seeking to engage in our Bank a
Senior/Supervisor Transfer Agency Employee (M/F)
As Transfer Agency employee you will be part of the Transfer Agency section of the Central
Administration department of the Bank.
- Daily receipt and booking of subscriptions and repurchases orders from unitholders of Funds under the Bank’s administration
- Follow-up of unitholders requests (reporting, upon occurrence request)
- More specifically, in relation with unitholders of Funds under administration:
- Customer Acceptance process, including AML/KYC requirements
- On-going due diligence processing on existing unitholders
- Communication and reporting with/to the Compliance and Legal department
- Experience: at the minimum 5 years in Transfer Agent function with absolutely required solid knowledge in AML/KYC processes pertaining to unitholders
- Education : minimum Bac+3
- IT skills : Microsoft Office, knowledge of Olympic is an asset
- Languages: French and English, spoken and written with good command
- Other: Flexibility and team spirit are essential
SMBC Nikko Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. will offer you career opportunities working in a young and dynamic team as well as attractive advantages.
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV in confidence.