Senior financial analyst (m/f)
Leader in supplier for household products in Europe. Our customers are the largest and most successful European distribution retailers.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Unit Dose divisional Finance team with responsibility to provide the Finance Director, the divisional leadership team and the divisional finance team with support on management reporting, financial budgeting and planning, decision making support and controls. This role has no people management responsibility however can influence peers.
- Coordinate and consolidate management reporting pack for the division with Site Finance Managers and Commercial finance manager on the monthly cycle to provide timely and accurate information
- Develop, coordinate and improve the budget and forecast processes for the division.
- Produce Ad-hoc business performance reporting’s
- Develop financial models and suggest cost saving initiatives
- Be the expert subject matters on all internal controls for the division to ensure action plans are in place and tracked
- Coordinate and Consolidate reporting’s escalating any gap in the plans
- Be involved in strategic projects to drive financial insight and discipline
- Support the Heads of Functional Departments with overheads cost management, controls and planning
- Support the Finance Director and Leadership Team to drive optimisation of working capital
- Continually strive to make improvements and business processes
- Assist strategic marketing, product development teams, the commercial finance manager and Costing/Pricing Manager where appropriate by demonstrating agility and flexibility.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Minimum 3 or 5 years’ experience in Finance Business insight role
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
- Knowledge of management accounting and standard costing mechanisms
- Strong analytical skills without losing the total picture
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and Power Point
- SAP Experience is a real plus
- Stress resistant & willing to make the extra mile to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships and acting as a teamplayer
- Hands on attitude