Société Générale Luxembourg is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
Mission : The main mission of the KYC Client Acceptance Officer is to ensure that the company is compliant with national and internationals regulations and laws as well as internal rules and guidelines defined by Société Générale.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To create and update our clients' KYC files by performing a full analysis of the documentation;
- To elaborate periodical reporting to the management and to the compliance department;
- To update and maintain a high level of quality of our client's database;
- To comply with all applicable internal guidelines defined by the compliance department and fund regulations
- Education level : Bac+4/5 in Finance & Economics;
- Good knowledge of Funds industry;
- Project management;
- Organizational skills;
- English / French language;
- Effective Communication skills;
- Team work;
- Position not subject to MIF II.
- Duration: 6 months; full-time Internship;
- Desired starting date: 03/01/2022;
- Internship agreement needed.
- Contracted and compulsory internship in the school curriculum.