Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a
Compliance Operational Assistant Fr-En (M/F)
In order to support the efficient completion of compliance review (KYC and Tax Due Diligence) for the operations to be signed, Equity, New Products and Special Transactions Department would like to allocate additional resource to co-ordinate the compliance review process at the Department level.
The successful candidate will work as a Junior Operational Assistant – horizontal function in the Department – in close co-operation with all ENPST front office divisions, KYC Unit in TMR and OPS Compliance experts based in OSD. Externally, s/he will interact with financial intermediaries, service providers, fund managers.
- Take a stock of any outstanding points on compliance review process (KYC and Tax Due Diligence) for priority operations to be signed;
- Co-ordinate the completion of the compliance process on a timely manner, in order to support the signatures of operations;
- Identify Relevant Counterparties for operations under appraisal;
- Prepare the list of KYC documents required to verify the identity of the counterparty, based on its structure, with regards to its shareholding, its management and its controlling entity/beneficial ownership and as required by standard procedures
- Review the completeness and accuracy of KYC documents before the submission for the validation of KYC Unit
- Prepare requests to be sent to the clients as part of Tax Due Diligence in co-ordination with Tax expert
- Liaise with KYC Unit (in charge of KYC data verification) and Compliance experts expert based on OSD and external contacts as required.
- Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (economics, accounting, legal, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience in Accounting, Tax or AML-KYC.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements, especially with relation to international investment structures.
- Good understanding of equity-type products would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French.
This is an opportunity for a long-term temporary contract (2 months + several extensions, for a total of 1 year), to start mid AprilRef : czo54hhpws